Instrumental parts carries replacement hard to find parts for your pro audio gear.
Our contact information
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Phone: (571) 234-5447
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR MAILING ADDRESS.email@example.com
In stock orders will ship out within 48 hours via US Postal Service or Fed Ex. Other orders will ship out 2-4 days from purchase - you will be notified via email of the wait time if there is one present.
Refund, Returns and Cancellation Policies:
The seller, Instrumental Parts a division or Minehart Holdings, LLC hereby expressly disclaims all warranties, either expressed or implied, including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, and Minehart Holdings LLC. neither assumes nor authorizes any other person to assume for it any liability in connection with the sale of this item or items. Buyer shall not be entitled to recover from the selling dealer any consequential damages, damages to property, damages for loss of use, loss of time, loss of profit, life, income, or any other incidental damages.
Periodically something will go wrong with a shipment and you may wish to return an item. We will do everything reasonable to satisfy you; please contact us via e-mail or phone to discuss the circumstances before returning any parts. Our customer service department (firstname.lastname@example.org) will issue a Return Authorization Number which MUST accompany any return. Unauthorized returns will not receive credits - and buyer must pay to have item returned to them.
1. No returns will be accepted on open merchandise.
2. No returns will be accepted after 14 days from the Sales date or on special-order merchandise.
3. Electrical items are not returnable under any circumstances.
4. Items which have been installed are not returnable under any circumstances. Just because they did not fix your problem does not make them returnable.
While we donít normally charge a restocking fee for authorized returns on in stock items, we reserve the right to charge a 35% restocking charge for any unauthorized or special order retruns.
Shipping Fees on Returns:
If an order was shipped with free shipping, and the order is then returned, we reserve the right to charge the customer for the original shipping. Return shipping charges from the customer to us will only be credited in circumstances of incorrect shipment.
Should any package appear to be damaged at the time of delivery, a claim for damage must be promptly made with the responsible freight carrier.
Disclaimer of Warranties:
The factory warranty constitutes all of the warranties with respect to the sale of this item/items. The seller hereby expressly disclaims all warranties either expressed or implied, including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Seller neither assumes nor authorizes any other person to assume for it any liability in connection with the sale of this item/items.
Instrumental Parts a division of Minehart Holdings LLC shall have no liability for:
* Any loss or injury caused, in whole or in part, by its actions, omissions, or negligence, or for contingencies beyond its control, in procuring, compiling, or inaccuracies in correlating to the site material:
* Any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies in or relating to the site material regardless of how caused, or delays or interruptions in delivery
* Any decision made or action taken or not taken or not taken in reliance upon the site material
* Any losses or damages whatsoever, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, from the use of the our website generally.
In no event shall Instrumental Parts a division or Minehart Holdings LLC be liable for any for any special, incidental, consequential, exemplary or punitive damages for any loss of profits, goodwill, use or other intangible losses including in negligence, whether remote, proximate or foreseeable, and whether or not Minehart Holdings LLC has been advised of the possibility of such damages, arising out of or in connection with the use of our products.
Although every effort has been made to insure accuracy within this website, Instrumental Parts a division of Minehart Holdings LLC cannot be held responsible for typographical errors.